Namibia: Expanding Vocational Skills and Training
Assessing the key components of the Millennium Challenge Corporation’s investments in the vocational training sector in Namibia.Read more
Tanzania Early Childhood Evaluation
Four-year effort to improve learning and socio-emotional outcomes.Find out more
Our Featured WorkVIEW MORE
Expert SpotlightVIEW ALL STAFF
Kenneth Fortson has expertise in the design and implementation of both experimental and nonexperimental evaluations. His work spans several topical areas, including labor, international development, and health research.
- Impact Evaluation Services for Access to Agricultural Finance, Farmer Training, and Irrigation Compact Activities in Moldova
- Armenia: Impact Evaluation of Irrigation Infrastructure, Roads, and Farmer Training
- Using an Experimental Evaluation of Charter Schools to Test Whether Nonexperimental Comparison Group Methods Can Replicate Experimental Impact Estimates
- Baseline Report on the Tertiary Canal Survey
- Water and Sanitation
- Training and Re-Employment
18 months of weekly one-hour visits
resulted in significant changes in care-giving and improved aspects of children's home environments.