Three new reports and issue briefs discuss efforts to improve vocational training in Namibia.
Learn more about Mathematica's work with the Millennium Challenge Corporation.Read more
What we know and still need to find out.Read more
Jane Fortson is an expert in designing and conducting experimental and quasi-experimental evaluations; she has worked on projects in international development, labor, education, and family and child well-being.Featured Projects
- Morocco: Monitoring and Evaluation of Fruit Tree Productivity
- Moldova Transition to High-Value Agriculture Project Evaluation
- The Impact of Playworks on Students’ Physical Activity by Race/Ethnicity: Findings from a Randomized Controlled Trial (Journal Article)
- The Impact of Playworks on Boys' and Girls' Physical Activity During Recess
- Training and Reemployment
resulted in significant changes in care-giving and improved aspects of children's home environments.