New projects to focus on bolstering economic growth in MoroccoRead more
Kenneth Fortson has expertise in the design and implementation of both experimental and nonexperimental evaluations. His work spans labor, disability, and econometric methods.Featured Projects
- Evaluation of Abstinence Education Programs
- Workforce Investment Act Adult and Dislocated Worker Programs Gold Standard Evaluation
- Using an Experimental Evaluation of Charter Schools to Test Whether Nonexperimental Comparison Group Methods Can Replicate Experimental Impact Estimates
- Impacts of Abstinence Education on Teen Sexual Activity, Risk of Pregnancy, and Risk of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Training and Reemployment
resulted in significant changes in care-giving and improved aspects of children's home environments.