Jane Fortson is an expert in designing and conducting experimental and quasi-experimental evaluations; she has worked on projects in international development, labor, education, and family and child well-being.Featured Projects
- Morocco: Monitoring and Evaluation of Fruit Tree Productivity
- Moldova Transition to High-Value Agriculture Project Evaluation
- The Impact of Playworks on Students’ Physical Activity by Race/Ethnicity: Findings from a Randomized Controlled Trial (Journal Article)
- The Impact of Playworks on Boys' and Girls' Physical Activity During Recess
- Training and Re-Employment
resulted in significant changes in care-giving and improved aspects of children's home environments.