Kenneth Fortson has expertise in the design and implementation of both experimental and nonexperimental evaluations. His work spans labor, disability, and econometric methods.Featured Projects
- Moldova Transition to High-Value Agriculture Project Evaluation
- Evaluation of Abstinence Education Programs
- Using an Experimental Evaluation of Charter Schools to Test Whether Nonexperimental Comparison Group Methods Can Replicate Experimental Impact Estimates
- Impacts of Abstinence Education on Teen Sexual Activity Risk of Pregnancy and Risk of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Training and Re-Employment
resulted in significant changes in care-giving and improved aspects of children's home environments.